4/20/2016

Marshmallow Sky

A very especial experience in Tokyo, Japan.
In this post I'll show you guys, a little bit of this amazing place. Believe or not I found this refuse on Tokyo, amid a concret garden, with with buildings and constant trade, I found this amazing haven of peace and harmony. Besides the wonderful scent of flowers, cherry trees everywhere. A very, very, very special place, one of my favorites. 
Like you can see, I love pink and most of my clothes are pink, so you will get tired to see that color so much here. heheh~ This scene combined completely with my outifit, so I instantly fall in love with this pictures. As you can see, is a small island, with small stores then you can't stay to long. Usually the boats to the island are available for about 10 hours a day, from 8 am, until 5 pm. As there are no available hotels on the island, only the residents can stay there after the closure of the visits. There live about 30 people living on their own efforts, such as planting and harvesting. Of course they also have small stores, as I say at the beginning, most of them sell handicrafts and vegetables harvested in the morning. It is an amazing place to relax and meet new cultures.
As you can see, I use differents shades of pink. Since the most dark pink, to the more pale. Of course I have preferences for the more pale pink, I think is more delicate and cute.
I'm use in this post:

Body
Shape:
Dokki Doki
Mesh Body:
The Mesh Project
Skin:
VCO
Lips:
VCO
Hair:
Taketomi
Ears:
MANDALA

Clothes
Shirt:
The Mesh Project
Skirt:
The Mesh Project
Boots:
*G Field*

Accessories
Collar:
TSG
Necklace:
Atomic
Bracelets:
TSG
Bag:
Zenith
 •
Here, check a little of my instagram. ♥