5/13/2016

Outifit #001

Hi fluffies, I was looking to my IG page and I'm very excited amount of people who have followed me and like my posts. I'm so happy! It makes me want to post more and more things for you. Because of this today I decided to bring you one of my cutest outifit in the world. And I hope you enjoy. ♥
Like you can see I return to earth and the first place I went again, was Tokyo. Remember? The small and cute Island from the first post about my travels. Yeah! I love this place. ♥
I'm using in this post:
Body
Skin: VCO
Shape: Dokki Doki
Mesh body: The Mesh Project
Hair: Truth
Eyes: S0ng 
Lips: VCO
Hands: Slink
Clothes
Shirt: VINCUE
Skirt: VINCUE
Stocking: Reign
Shoes: Reign
Accessories
Bow: Truth
Collar: B.C.C
Necklace: Atomic

( ! ): Guys  I've been pretty busy lately, I've been working more on poses and shapes for my store, I'm trying to focus a little more about it, so maybe I'm a little distant. But soon I bring news. ♥ xx~