2/17/2017

.。.:*☆ Sugar Princess ☆*:.。.

I would like to start this post with some thanks. First of all, you guys. For all the support and affection I have received lately, this motivates me a lot to continue all this here. It has been some time since I had some RL problems and I had to distance myself from SL, because of that my whole blog and social networks were completely stuck. Now that everything has been resolved and I was able to play again, I decided to start things differently. I will continue to do the same type of posts as before, but now I will be more focused on the fashion side. I made that decision because I particularly LOVE working with posts and fashion blogs, so much that I have worked before. With that decision I wanted to look for stores that could sponsor me, which would be a huge incentive for me, and guess what? I would like to introduce you to these wonderful stores, Quirky and Red Mint.
I would like to thank those two wonderful people who trusted me and gave me this incredible opportunity. Really thank you.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: Insol: Mashell's Secrets #8 "Winter bunny"
Eyes:  .tsg. Luminate - Lavendar 
Ears: [MANDALA] Taper Ears
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Jelly
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Clothes
Dress: .tsg. Puffy Coat 
Sandals: .tsg. Candy Plats - Unicorn
Accessories
Bows: .tsg. Bell Hairbow
Stickers: .Quirky. - Nostalgia Stickers {New @C88}
Choker: VCO ~ Blood Choker
Garter: .Quirky. - Enticing Garter {New @C88}
Bag: =Zenith= Babo Bear Bag
I hope you have enjoyed it, thank you all and soon we will have more.
xx, Luna.