2/19/2017

.。.:*☆ Pon Pon Pon ☆*:.。.

Hi guys, how are you? I hope well. Today I'm bringing news from Quirky. My God, how I love this store. It's all so cute and so carefully done, and I hope you all can see it as I do. 
Look at this choker, it is so simple but at the same time it is extremely cute and can match any outfit. Besides coming in other colors too. And the headband, I don't even know what to comment on. You may think it's no big deal, but I love the fact that they are two small pom pom and can perfectly mimic two cokes. I really loved the special touch he gave. I think the two together fit perfectly!
Today I opted for a more glam style, but at the same time cute. I chose a low-cut dress with lace as you may notice, but wearing that rabbit ears cardigan, it was very cute. I also chose long white socks and a pretty feminine pink heel. To complete, a purse in the shape of a heart. I think its perfect!
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya 
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Shape: Dokki Doki 
Skin: Insol: Mashell's Secrets #8 "Winter bunny" 
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Lavendar 
Ears: [MANDALA] Taper Ears 
Hair: .Olive. the Melody Hair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Clothes
Dress: -Pixicat- Darling.Dress
Cardigan: .tsg. Bunny Bomber
Shoes: REIGN. - Marlena Plats
Accessories
Headband: .Quirky. Pom Pom Headband {New @TKP}
Stickers: .Quirky. - Nostalgia Stickers {New @C88}
Choker: .Quirky. Pom Pom Choker {New @TKP}
Bag: .random.Matter. - Amane Bag
I hope you all like this post, cause I love eveything. 
xx, Luna.