3/31/2017

.。.:*☆ Little Easter Baby ☆*:.。.

First of all, I want to wish everyone a happy Easter. And then, let me talk about this post today.
I want to start by talking about this outfit. My God, what a wonderful outfit. I was already planning another post when this outfit came for me and I thought, oh, okay, this is going to be it. As you are tired of knowing I love pink and white, they are my favorite colors. And mix my favorite colors with all those lace, frills and ties... I can't handle it. So I took advantage of these delicate clothes and mixed up a bit of innocence, using this new facials tattoo of tears from the ARTE. What did you think? I loved it. I thought it gave an incredible touch on the whole set. After that I would only use some cute poses that could compose, so I took advantage of the first and beautiful pack of poses of my friend Bun
And the result was this:
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya 
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Shape: Dokki Doki 
Skin: more more. momo skin 
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Thea~ Agua Eye 
Hair: Eaters Coma - Hair 62
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Make Up
Eyeshadow /  Gloss: 
~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA Glow Job
Lashes: ARTE - Lux Lahes
Tears: ARTE - Tears (New @TMR)
Clothes
Dress / Stockings / Sandals:
*CK* Lil bunny angel (New)
Accessories
Headband: .Liquence. - Flower Crown
Tears: Altair* Loony's delicious tears
Earrings: *PH* heart pp earring
Collar: *CK* Plush kitty (New)
Bracelet: .tsg. Unicute Charm Necklace (Edited)
Basket: *CK* Lil bunny angel (New)
Poses 
Pose: *BunnyBon* MiMiMi Bento Pose Pack (NEW)
I hope you enjoy! 
xx, Luna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário