3/23/2017

.。.:*☆ Nini Time ☆*:.。.

Hello Guys, today I'm a little lazy, so because of that I'll bring you a lazy, but cute outfit. I'm using the adorable news from Quirky and ARTE. And what I can say about that? I really love everything. Think about a day you don't want to wear those heavy pants and you just want to sit and relax with your noodles, and pillows, That's exactly what I feeling almost all my life, and this new outfit from Quirky is amazing because of that. But of course, you are a lazy, but you have to stay cute, so you need to put some discreet eyeliner and some transparent gloss, just for you shine; and tcha dan, you're incredibly cute. I really like those simple makeups from ARTE, I think is everything you need when you don't like heavy makeups.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: more more. momo skin
Eyes: -SU!- Bastet Eyes
Hair: Lamb. Warpaint
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Make Up
Eyeliner: A R T E Sassy Liner 
Lashes: Arte - Natural Lashes 
Lightner: ~Shiny Stuffs~CATWA Glow Job
Lip Gloss: A R T E - Natural Lipgloss
Clothes
Shirt / Panties / Slipper:
.Quirky. - Pandaesque Slumber {NEW @TKP}
Socks: .Quirky. - Brr Winter Socks
Accessories
Bow: .Sweet Thing. Melty Moon Cutie Bow 
Stickers: .Quirky. - Nostalgia Stickers
Collar: .tsg. Lovely Floral Collar
Necklace: .Quirky. -Twinkle Necklace
Bracelets: .tsg. - Unicute Charm Necklace (Edited)
Ring: .Quirky. -Twinkle Ring
Garter: .Quirky. - Enticing Garters 
I hope you enjoy!
xx, Luna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário