4/12/2017

.。.:*☆ Clarity ☆*:.。.

Hello guys! 
So I decided to get my roots back a bit, and that's why today I'm bringing you something different. As I used to do, in this post I will not focus only on myself and my outfit, but on the wonderful scenery behind me. I hope you like it, after all every corner of this place is charming.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: more more. momo skin
Mesh Eyes: CATWA Animated Eyes & Tears
Eyes: {SP!} Powder eyes
Hair: TRUTH HAIR AveryElena
Bangs: Truth - Bang Add-Ons
Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Update v4)
Make Up
Eyeshadow / Lip Gloss
 ~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA Glow Job
Lashes: ARTE - Lux Lashes
Blush: -[TWC]- Twinkle Star
Clothes
Top: Moon Elixir - Dreamy
Shorts: Foxes - Miranda shorts
Sandals: REIGN.- NIKKI HEELS
Accessories
Sticker: PUNCH / Crescent Moon
Earrings / Necklace: 
Violent Seduction - Cutlery
Bodychain: Moon Elixir - Dreamy
Poses
Pose: *BunnyBon* Sassy Bento Pose Pack (NEW)
I really hope you enjoy guys.
xx, Luna. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário