4/13/2017

.。.:*☆ Happy Place ☆*:.。.

Hi there! 
Today I'm bring you a cute and sexy outfit for Easter. New from CK, this amazing store. 
I was really happy because I could mix this cute outfit with some accessories that I really like and then, go to my happy place, that completely fits with this style. 
I hope you like this.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: more more. momo skin
Eyes: .tsg. Lumenis Eyes - Persian
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Miwa Mesh Hair 
Ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Update v4)
Make Up
Eyeshadow: A R T E - Spring Eyeshadow (NEW @ Applique)
Lip Gloss: ~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA Glow Job
Lashes: ARTE - Lux Lashes
Blush: -[TWC]- Twinkle Star
Clothes
Top / Skirt: 
*CK* Juicy baby bunny (NEW)
Boots: REIGN.- ANAIYA BOOTS 
Accessories
Bunny Ears / Bows / Collar:
*CK* Juicy baby bunny (NEW)
Sticker: PUNCH / Crescent Moon
Bodychains: Moon Elixir - Dreamy
Bracelets: .tsg. Unicute Charm Necklace (Edited)
I hope you enjoy!
xx, Luna.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário