4/24/2017

.。.:*☆ Morning Exercises ☆*:.。.

Hey guys!
Today I'll bring you guys a big new. I'm have a new sponsor! YEAH! And this new sponsor is a amazing and cute store which I discovered while roaming the marketplace. It is a small store yet, but with a huge potential and I feel honored to divulge it to you. BelzeBubble! The store produces cute clothes and accessories, and I hope you like it. 
-
Oh, yeah! I'm not using make up in this post, just my usual blush. I think is cute this way.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: more more. momo skin
Mesh Eyes: CATWA Animated Eyes & Tears
Eyes: {SP!} Powder eyes
Hair: [taketomi]_Yumi
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Update v4.1)
Make Up:
Lashes: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Blush: -[TWC]- Twinkle Star
Clothes
Top: [BB] Raglan Top (NEW)
Pants: [BB] Leggings- Kalista (NEW)
Shoes: REIGN.- Arianna Sneakers
Accessories
Choker: XYZ // Tattoo Choker
Rings: [BB] Ring Set - Mysti
Cardigan: AMITOMO.Corrugated sleeveless top + high waist shorts
I hope you enjoy guys.
xx, Luna.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário