4/21/2017

.。.:*☆ Spring Flower ☆*:.。.

Hey guys!
Today I'm bring you big news, from two amazing stores that I love. Arte and CK.
Ck this week brings two very cute outfits, and Arte a new eyeshadow. And what I have to say about that, well, like I already said I love Ck because if you buy something, you are buying the whole thing. The complete outfit, and this is amazing. Also Arte is always surprising me with this cute make ups, The last products of the Arte really impressed me. The store seems to be opting for soft tones in their makeup and I've been enjoying it. And I hope you do too.

I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: more more. momo skin
Mesh Eyes: CATWA Animated Eyes & Tears
Eyes: {SP!} Powder eyes
Hair: *Besom~Tease
Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Update v4)
Make Up
Eyeshadow: A R T E - Butterfly Make-Up (NEW @L&F)
Lip Gloss / Lashes: ~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA Glow Job
Blush: -[TWC]- Twinkle Star
Clothes
Jacket: {vincue} Amelie+Jacket
Top: *CK* Slave princess top (NEW)
Skirt / Stocking / Shoes: *CK* Meow daddy (NEW)
Panties: .Quirky. - Pandaesque Slumber
Accessories
Choker: VCO ~ Blood Choker
Necklace:  .Atomic. {Unicorn Horn} Necklace
Poses
*BunnyBon*

I hope you enjoy.
xx, Luna.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário