5/11/2017

.。.:*☆ Summer Trip ☆*:.。.

Hi there! 
I'm enjoying my summer a lot, I hope you are too. I really love all seasons, but I feel extremely good and comfortable in the summer. I constantly visit beaches and go out with friends for fun trips, without a doubt a memorable season. So taking advantage of this wonderful season and the last trip I made, I bring you these news. I hope you like.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Skin: more more. yuka skin
Hair: AD - Enja
Hair Bang: *barberyumyum*bangs (D)
Eyes: -SU!- Nova Eyes
Make Up
Eyeshadow: ~Shiny Stuffs~CATWA Glow Job 
Lashes: Arte - Natural Lashes
Lipgloss: A R T E - Creamy Lips (NEW @Cosmopolitan)
Clothes
Jacket: {Vincue} Amelie+Jacket
Top: Eliavah ~ Calypso Tank (NEW @Rewind 80's)
Skirt: -Pixicat- Flirty.Skirt
Sandals: [BREATHE]-Bunny Heels
Accessories
Earrings: *PH* Heart pp earring
Collar: AsteroidBox. Nailed Posture (NEW @ROMP)
Backpack: Eliavah ~ Omnipresence Backpack (NEW @The Secret Hideout)
Tattoo #1: AsteroidBox. My Body - Bottom // RARE Bruises (NEW @THE GACHA GARDEN)
Tattoo #2: AsteroidBox. My Body - Bottom // Double Knee Scrapes (NEW @THE GACHA GARDEN)
Phone: Genesis Lab - Luxury Dream Gacha - 01-Phone 3.1 Bento RARE
( ! ): Any doubt, please visite the Faq page.
I hope you enjoy.
xx, Luna.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário