5/07/2017

.。.:*☆ Summer Vacation ☆*:.。.

Hey there! 
Today I'm bring you guys cute news, from Arte, Quirky and my new and amazing sponsor, AsteroidBox. I really love this outfit, its simple but so cute, and exactly what you need for a summer vacation. So I hope you guys enjoy. 
I'm using in this post:
Body
Eyes: .tsg. Lumenis Eyes - Persian
Hair: [DUE] Miwa 
Leg Bruises: AsteroidBox. My Body Gacha (NEW @The Secret Hideout)
Make Up
Eyeshadow: TCF 4th Anniversary ::A R T E (NEW)
Clothes
Top: { V I N C U E } Limy+Top 
Shorts: {VINCUE} Hawie+Short 
Sandals: AsteroidBox. Lolita Heels (NEW)
Accessories
HairFlower: -SECRETS- Flower Pearl Pasties (Edited)
Earrings: :*BABY*: Chic Earring
Collar: Blah. (My Nekomata Collar) 
Cuffs: .Quirky. - Delicate Cuff (NEW)
Phone: ALTAIR* usagi keitai 
Bag: =Zenith=Autumn Leather Bag 
( ! ): I will no longer post the items I usually use because it gets repetitive and I find it unnecessary. If you have any questions, you can either look at my previous posts or visit the FAQ page, where I will leave all the names. <3
I hope you like. 
xx, Luna.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário