5/01/2017

.。.:*☆ Venus ☆*:.。.

Hello babies!
Today I'm very happy, and if you ask why, I'll say its because of this post. I'm feeling so excited with this work, I mean, man, how cute something can be? Well, today I bring you guys the new gacha from Eliavah, Nightingale, which is available in Memento Mori.
What I can say about this? Seriously speaking, I can say that the work was impeccable. Every detail has been carefully done, which makes this product one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I fell in love with the style and the whim with it was made only helped. So yeah, I super recommend it.
I'm using in this post:
Body
Mesh Head: Catwa Bento Head Catya
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shape: Dokki Doki
Skin: more more. momo skin
Mesh Eyes: CATWA Animated Eyes & Tears
Eyes: {SP!} Powder eyes
Hair: [DUE] Moon 
Ears: [MANDALA]Fantasy Elf Ears
Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara (Update v4.1)
Make Up
Lashes:  A R T E - My Lashes (NEW @Cupcake Hunt)
Eyeshadow: ~Shiny Stuffs~ CATWA Glow Job
Blush: -[TWC]- Twinkle Star
Lip Gloss:  A R T E - matte lipsticks (NEW @TCF)
Nails:  ~Shiny Stuffs~ Maitreya Jellies Nail 
Clothes
Jacket: Eliavah ~ Nightingale's Release RARE (NEW @Memento Mori)
Panties: [BB] Alpha Panties - Lace
Boots: Eliavah ~ Nightingale's Pride RARE (NEW @Memento Mori)
Accessories
Headband: +Half-Deer+ Fairylight Crown
Collar: Eliavah ~ Nightingale's Restraints (NEW @Memento Mori)
Rings: [BB] Ring Set - Mysti
Feathers: Eliavah ~ Feathered Frenzy (NEW @Memento Mori)
Poses
*BunnyBon* Lolita Bento Pose Pack (NEW)
( ! ): The new Arte lipstick came with a dark palette and with a nude one, that you can see above.
I hope you enjoy.
xx, Luna.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário